Looking to Participate?
Looking to participate in a sport that requires skill, strength, strategic thinking and the desire to play as part of a team? Whatever level you play at, volleyball can enhance your life, improving fitness, strength and coordination.
Whether you are looking to play casually in our recreational league or competitively with one of our club teams, you'll find our organization to be a great place to learn new skills and meet new friends.
What is Indoor Club Volleyball?
The Volleyball Alberta Indoor Club System is athletes of similar ages having an opportunity to develop their volleyball skills and compete for Provincial and National Championships. Athletes tryout for various club teams around the province, once teams are selected they practice together, and the club teams register and attend the Volleyball Alberta Premier Tournaments and Provincial Championship events.
Ravens Volleyball Club Fees 2021/2022
Fees are based on no tournaments. If Volleyball Alberta adds tournaments and other activities additional fees will be collected.
U13 - $850.00
U14 and above - $1450.00
- Athlete & Coach registration for tournament play with Volleyball Alberta and Volleyball Canada (every athlete must also individually register annually with Volleyball Alberta to be eligible to try out)
- 2-3 on court training sessions/week; facilities availability and COVID dependent.
- Additional sport specific training (dryland – U15 and above)
- Team apparel
- Facility support fees
- Coaches Certification and Training Courses
- Coach Honorarium
- Go Youth League - 4 weeks of scrimmage games
- Club Administration
- Team Equipment (including a personal volleyball to keep)
- Gym Rentals
- Player and coaches fees for Volleyball Alberta Premier and Provincials
Fees Do Not Include:
- Player and coaches fees for National Tournaments
- Athlete travel and accommodations for out of town tournaments
- Optional apparel
- Additional tournaments that individual teams may choose to participate in
Ravens Volleyball Club Fee Policies 2021/22
Ravens Volleyball Club recognizes the sacrifice that families make so that their athletes can participate in the great sport of volleyball. To that end, our club’s board commits to:
- Taking great care to plan our yearly budget to be fiscally accountable and inclusive of all known team costs. (1)
- We understand that families need flexibility in payment arrangements. To that end, Ravens Volleyball Club is pleased to offer a two-installment pre-authorized credit card payment plan for the 2020 season (2)
- For those families requiring financial support for their athletes’ fees, please visit:
For those families requiring a payment method other than credit card, or further payment flexibility than outlined above, our board will be happy to work with you on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire further.
(1) Additional costs may be incurred for participation of additional tournaments other than those sanctioned at the start of season. Please see our fee inclusions to better understand what is included in your season’s fees.
(2) Fees will be split equally between two pre-authorized credit card payments, with first installment due at signing / registration and second installment due on January 15th. If fees are not paid in full by January 15, 2021, your athlete will not be able to participate.